Japanese model gets some hardcore sex action

 " Udah quite passable nih Fan, after bathing experience just " he replied menjawabku but still look on his face dicermin , then turn his body away from the mirror after ensuring that her appearance Ok . I smiled to see it , as seen Moza , Mita or Mala are often asking me to evaluate his opinion if they go to a party or going to the street with friends.
" Fan , we go yuk , one to the side , right next to some cafe and lounge music , yuk we get there, relaxed aja moment , mo gak ? " He said smiling to me. I quite terkaget heard it, I thought he was now to be where are gitu , somewhere quiet place , out of this place or simply visiting friends. Place purposes bosen I asked him . But this time is different , he would invite me to a place where I do not think them .