Japanese students are getting checked out by the principal

 I just looked speechless , while observing him, I think , is not one that I hear and see ? What Tante Mala has now changed ? Tante Mala is in kesehariannya I know , what has now turned wild ? what makes it so? what makes something very like this? whether he worried that perselingkuhannya with Om Herman, known by Tante Sandra and will make the matter even reached the ears of Om Mirza ? so this makes it stress?
One by one song flows carried by the group in front of the musicians there, I saw aunt Mala , several times menengguk drink, quickly finish the first glass , then pour it back in the bottle . He asked me occasional drink , ask me a cigaret , lit and inhaled slowly, rather cough up the first suction , makes me laugh because at this time I see her smoking .