My body is sexy

 I saw it rise again from the sofa disisiku , stepped toward the couch , open the refrigerator beside him and saw it take a drink there, open the can and gulped . I watch her for a moment , there is also headed for thirst , I immediately got up heading in the fridge , take a guess bottle is enough to add flavor peningku .
We both like tonight equally have a question , but I do not know , as we do not want to help each other to solve the question. Sip by sip , kuhabiskan drink, make my head is getting heavy , moving dock , lay my body back couch. I saw Tante Mala been rolled back in the beds , rolled his shoulders, back and forth , just like people who are restless . I saw his bed clothes are not karuan , the chest has slipped down , and I saw the woe which is used underpants, sleep shirts now only cover the waist alone ! .